Pillows with 100% pure wool stuffed in organic cotton fabric. That’s it!
HANDMADE WITH LOVE | LOCALLY MADE | CANADIAN WOOL EH!
A few things about wool:
- Wool is a natural, sustainable and durable material from sheep that are not harmed
- Wool is breathable – cool in the summer and warm in the winter, helps to regulate your body temperature
- It is naturally dust mite resistant
- Wool resists bacteria. It is antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Wool is naturally fire resistant
- Wool pillows can last a very long time (twenty years or more)
Contact and Orders:
Patricia Faragher | +1 (416) 832-0547 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Parkdale, Canada